Run with ACF at the Toronto Scotia Bank Waterfront Marathon
Join Canada’s Running Club and help other Canadians enjoy access to the sport we all love by raising money for the Athletics Canada Foundation!
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2018
Start Time: 8:45am
Our mandate at the Athletics Canada Foundation is to get you moving.
We do this by supporting Athletics Canada in its mission to drive growth in participation; enable improved athletic performance; and provide a positive experience for all in athletics through collective leadership. The ACF focuses on programming that gets Canadians active, keeps them active and supports athletic excellence.
But we can’t do it alone.
We need your help in continuing our commitment to:
- Delivering a positive experience through sport while developing physical literacy
- Providing opportunities for participants to remain active and competitive through all stages of life
- Systematically developing world class athletes who achieve podium success internationally
ACF Marathon Team
- Rob Guy (ACF President)
- Krista DuChene (2016 Olympian)
- Reid Coolsaet (2012 Olympian)
- Sylvia Ruegger (1984 Olympian)
- Walter Faion
- Amy Ballon
Individual Fundraising Targets:
A pair of running shoes
A pair of running shoes, running shorts and a T-shirt
A pair of shoes, running shorts, T-shirt and a training session with one of our national team members
Corporate Fundraising Targets (teams of 8):
Each member receives an ACF t-shirt
Each member receives running shoes and an ACF t-shirt
Each member receives a pair of running shoes, running shorts, an ACF t-shirt and a training session with one of our national team members